Sometimes in the middle of the night a toilet takes on a mind of its own, or someone just accidentally leaves the water on.
For whatever reason you have water damage to your home and you need the services of an experienced professional like JLH Construction.
Let us know about your water damage problem and we will come to help. Our team specializes in any type of water damages and surfacing issues that come along the way. Our team is highly trained. We use the latest equipment and the best methods ensuring you a safe and dry environment. We work with home and business insurance companies assisting you with any type of water related claim.
Our expertise in insurance restoration and repairs has gained the confidence of many insurance adjusters as well as preferred contractor status for multiple insurance companies.
Low Grain technology Dehumidifiers
Although less expensive equipment is available, JLH Construction uses only the new Low Grain technology dehumidifiers to dry homes and business.
- These dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air, up to 28 gallons a day.
- Keep the humidity of the entire affected area low enough to prevent secondary water damage
- Hinders mold growth.
- These machines operate more quietly and efficiently, enabling you to carry on with you life or business with minimal disruption.
TES (Thermal Energy System), the latest in drying technology, dries most water damage jobs in less time than Conventional drying procedures. This means less damage, and less money lost.
Advantages of TES (if used properly and setup in a timely manner):
- Dry carpet/carpet cushion in place, saving carpet cushion replacement
- Dry the walls, sill plates, and wall cavities
- Dry hardwoods, substrates, tile and concrete with non-destructive tenting